Loading Events

« All Events

• This event has passed.

My Being in Time – How My Past Lives Reveal Who I Still Am – DIANA MITCHELL -17th of March 2021 @ 11 am to 1 pm.

March 17, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm

£20.00

My Being in Time
How my past lives reveal who I still am

Diana Mitchell
Therapist, Supervisor and Mediator

Existential thinking tells us that we are not fixed selves – we are who we are in relation to our context and to others. We also believe that our past does not cause us to be who we are. It is our unique response to our past that we carry with us in the present. It has been said that our present co-creates our past. But in what way does our past also co-create our present?

How do I reconcile my experience that part of me remains fixed and unchanging while change is happening to me and my world all the time?

I hope to show how my attitude to life is graphically re-expressed on many levels throughout my life.

What does your past way of being tell you about who you are, and who you think you are today?

When you look back, what are the qualities that served and still serve you well in life?

My workshop is based loosely on my SEA Conference presentation.

I work as a therapist, supervisor and mediator.

This event will take place on Zoom. A link will be sent prior to the date.

SEA members enjoy a 25% discount at checkout.

A 2-hours Certificate of Attendance will be emailed to participants.

If you think you have a new and interesting topic to share with us and would like to be our next speaker please don’t hesitate to contact our events organiser on events@existentialanalysis.org.uk.

Tickets

The numbers below include tickets for this event already in your cart. Clicking "Get Tickets" will allow you to edit any existing attendee information as well as change ticket quantities.
Tickets are no longer available

Details

Date:
March 17, 2021
Time:
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cost:
£20.00
Event Category: